Iowa City Public Library

Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: eateries

http://history.icpl.org/import/hibbs_dtown_0043a_ex.jpg
The Jefferson Building is located at 129 East Washington Street. It was built in 1913. Postcard sent to Nena Louis, postmarked January 7, 1916. George Washington 1-cent stamp.

http://heritage.icpl.org/archive/import/JCHS-95466.jpg
John Wilson’s Sporting Goods store, across the street, later moved to the 400 block of East College, then to Eastdale Mall and later to the Sycamore Mall.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2