W.P. Hohenschuh's Mortuary, Iowa City, Iowa
W.P. Hohenschuh's Mortuary was located at 13 South Linn Street, currently occupied by the Iowa City Yacht Club. Postcard sent from Carl Zetterwall to Alta B. Vaughn, postmarked November 15, 1937. Ben Franklin 1-cent stamp.
|Subject||Iowa City (Iowa)|
|Coverage||Iowa City, Iowa|
|Rights||Educational use only|
|Publisher||E.C. Kropp Co., Milwaukee|
|Collection||Post Cards from Early Iowa City and Johnson County|
|Tags||businesses, downtown, Iowa City Yacht Club, Linn Street|
“W.P. Hohenschuh's Mortuary, Iowa City, Iowa,” Iowa City Public Library, accessed April 5, 2020, http://history.icpl.org/items/show/1368.