Elks Club House, Iowa City, Iowa
This building was located at the corner of East Washington and South Gilbert Streets. First postcard sent to G.J. Oppelt, postmarked August 1, 1928, Ben Franklin 1-cent stamp. Second postcard sent to G.H. Ryan, postmarked October 3, 1916, George Washington 1-cent stamp.
|Subject||Iowa City (Iowa)|
|Coverage||Iowa City, Iowa|
|Rights||Educational use only|
|Identifier||hibbs_dtown_0030a.jpg, hibbs_dtown_0030b.jpg, hibbs_dtown_0030c.jpg|
|Collection||Post Cards from Early Iowa City and Johnson County|
|Tags||Elks Club, Gilbert Street, Washington Street|