Weber Days History Quiz
Weber on Wednesdays is the annual celebration inspired by Iowa City historian Irving Weber (1900-1997).
2016 events include the following:
- May 4 at noon: A presentation on the captivating story of UI Civil Rights activist Stephen Smith
- May 4 at 7pm: A presentation on the history of the UI School of Music
- May 11 at 7pm: A church organ concert at the First United Methodist Church
- May 19 at noon: The Secret Lives of Houses: How to Research your House's History
- May 25 at noon: Making Sense Out of Iowa City Streets
- May 25 at noon: A performance by Old Post Office Brass in the lobby
All events take place in Room A unless otherwise noted.