Henry Hartwig founded this automobile dealer in 1910 in Clutier, Iowa. He relocated the business to Iowa City's Riverside Drive in 1961. The family sold the business to Deery Brothers in 2007. The location of Hartwig Motors falls within the 500-year flood zone and the proposed Riverfront Crossing district. Gregg Hartwig was listed as the owner in the 2006 Polk City Directory.
|Creator||City of Iowa City|
|629 Riverside Dr., Iowa City, Iowa 52246|
|Rights||Educational use only. Copyright Wyonna Hartwig.|
|Collection||2006 Iowa City Tornado|
|Tags||City of Iowa City|