Jefferson Hotel, Iowa City, Iowa
The Jefferson Building is located at 129 East Washington Street. It was built in 1913. In 1928, after this image was made, an additional two stories were built onto this building. Postcard sent from Mary Stemm to Emma Marolf, postmarked 1918. George Washington 1-cent stamp.
|Subject||Iowa City (Iowa)|
|Coverage||Iowa City, Iowa|
|Rights||Educational use only|
|Publisher||Wallick & Flater, Iowa City|
|Collection||Post Cards from Early Iowa City and Johnson County|
|Tags||1910s, cars, downtown, Hotel Jefferson, people, Washington Street|