Elks Club House, Iowa City, Iowa
This building was located at the corner of East Washington and South Gilbert Streets. Postcard sent to Clark Louis, postmarked June 15, 1939. George Washington 1-cent stamp.
|Subject||Iowa City (Iowa)|
|Coverage||Iowa City, Iowa|
|Rights||Educational use only|
|Publisher||H.C. Wieneke, Iowa City|
|Collection||Post Cards from Early Iowa City and Johnson County|
|Tags||Elks Club, Gilbert Street, Washington Street|
“Elks Club House, Iowa City, Iowa,” Iowa City Public Library, accessed January 20, 2020, http://history.icpl.org/items/show/1372.