B.P.O.E. Building, Iowa City, Iowa
The Elks building was located at the corner of East Washington and South Gilbert Streets.
|Subject||Iowa City (Iowa)|
|Coverage||Iowa City, Iowa|
|Rights||Educational use only|
|Collection||Post Cards from Early Iowa City and Johnson County|
|Tags||Elks Club, Gilbert Street, horse and buggies, Washington Street|
“B.P.O.E. Building, Iowa City, Iowa,” Iowa City Public Library, accessed November 21, 2019, http://history.icpl.org/items/show/1376.