Elk's House, Iowa City, Iowa
The Elks building was located at the corner of East Washington and South Gilbert Streets. Postcard sent to Kit Steffy, postmarked June 21, 1910. Ben Franklin 1-cent stamp.
|Subject||Iowa City (Iowa)|
|Coverage||Iowa City, Iowa|
|Rights||Educational use only|
|Collection||Post Cards from Early Iowa City and Johnson County|
|Tags||Elks Club, Gilbert Street, Washington Street|
“Elk's House, Iowa City, Iowa,” Iowa City Public Library, accessed October 21, 2017, http://history.icpl.org/items/show/1375.