B.P.O.E. Building, Iowa City, Iowa
The Elks' building was located at the corner of East Washington and South Gilbert Streets. First postcard sent from Paul Bastian to Verl Muckler, postmarked May 29, 1912, Ben Franklin 1-Cent stamp. Second postcard written in Czech and sent to Albert Kadera, postmarked August 29, 1911, George Washington 2-cent stamp.
|Subject||Iowa City (Iowa)|
|Coverage||Iowa City, Iowa|
|Rights||Educational use only|
|Identifier||hibbs_dtown_0033a_ex.jpg, hibbs_dtown_0033b_ex.jpg, hibbs_dtown_0033c_ex.jpg|
|Collection||Post Cards from Early Iowa City and Johnson County|
|Tags||Elks Club, Gilbert Street, horse and buggies, Washington Street|