St. James Hotel, Iowa City, Iowa
The St. James Hotel was located at the southeast corner of Clinton Street and Iowa Avenue. This building burned down in 1916. Postcard written to Johnny Schminkey, dated November 30, 1913.
|Subject||Iowa City (Iowa)|
|Coverage||Iowa City, Iowa|
|Rights||Educational use only|
|Collection||Post Cards from Early Iowa City and Johnson County|
|Tags||Clinton Street, downtown, horse and buggies, Iowa Avenue, St. James Hotel|
“St. James Hotel, Iowa City, Iowa,” Iowa City Public Library, accessed May 25, 2019, http://history.icpl.org/items/show/1358.